Match of the season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Match of the season

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Match of the season (so far)

Notwithstanding the fact that IF a win at Pompey sent them down then that would be Match of the season, which match, whether you were there or not, is your Match of the season for all good points ?

I'll go Fleetwood away. :scarf:

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Fleetwood. We hammered a team who had a right go at us.

Jun 26, 2006
For me Argyle 2 Chesterfield 1. Possibly the one league game where it felt like everybody ( team , management , fans) all singing from the same hymn sheet . Showed just what we could achieve and what we could do at Home Park . Fortress HP . We want opposition teams to be worried about coming here . And can we please stop the announcer wishing opposition teams good luck for the rest of the season over the tannoy , especially when they have just beaten us .

F

Fugazi

Fleetwood away. Football was quality and they were a decent team.

C

Cobi Budge.

I'd actually say, the best performance in terms of skill, quality, determination and atmosphere was a defeat.

We played superbly in the 2 0 defeat at home to Scunthorpe.

Dec 28, 2010
Argyle vs Chesterfield for me.

Looked like the old Argyle where a team at the top of their game never looked like winning at Home Park.

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Capital One Cup away to Birmingham - despite the defeat, it filled me with optimism for the new season. No great shakes since then apart from the first half at Cheltenham in the league.