Breaking Up Argyle collection programmes/memorabilia | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Breaking Up Argyle collection programmes/memorabilia

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
After many years of collecting I have decided for reasons of space and age and peace and quiet to dispose of my extensive Argyle collection.

It comprises almost every home and away league and cup programme from 1945/6 to 2013
Around 100 pre war and wartime items, mainly aways but a few pre war homes including one pre First World War programme v Swindon
Many Post war Devon Bowl and Friendlies including rarities from the US Tour of 1955
Handbooks from 1905/6 onwards
A few postcards/trade cards/fixture cards
Press Photos from the 1980's including autographed items

I also have a whole load of other football memorabilia ( programmes in the main from across the spectrum)

If you have specific wants or interests then please email me at peter@peahengames.com with your wants and I'll get back to you asap....oh I am not in the markets for a how much for the lot ( well unless you a re offering me 50K in which case sit down and have a coffee)

For all items sold through this site and paid for using paypal gift I will donate the 10% average saving versus the likes of ebay and auctioneers to Ian Academy fund

Postage at cost and collection in Kent possible

Thanks

Peter

Wow Peter! What a decision to make. If only I had £50k lying around!

I will email you my wants spreadsheet if that's ok and see what we can do?

Out of interest, and I'm sure it'll be well out of my price range, what would the Pre WW1 Swindon programme go for?

Cheers,
Dan

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
I paid £650ish for it

There were two from a scrapbook...I got one another Argyle collector got the other

This one is the very first programme in what became the pre war style, so whilst like all the others it is available I won't mind if it doesn't go :)

I should also add I have a shed load of reserves games from 1946/7 onwards plus SWL and Western League ones as well as what I listed above