Help with this seasons signatures? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Help with this seasons signatures?

I wondered if anyone could help me identify some signatures from this years squad?

I was lucky enough to win Peter Hartleys match worn 'Poppy Shirt' on a P@soti auction earlier this season from the Carlisle game on the 7th November 2015.

I want to make sure I have the complete squad before I get it framed, as it is missing some from players who have signed since (Jamille Matt for instance).

I have managed to identify all but 6 of the signatures and with the help on the wonderful Greens on Screen, I have narrowed these down to possibly being out of the following players:

Carl McHugh
Curtis Nelson
Lee Cox
Greg Wylde
Jake Jervis
Hiram Boateng

*Luke Croll
*Christian Walton

*Not sure about these two, as not sure when they signed, but they played their first game a few weeks after and the shirt could of been signed around this time?

Just wondered if there were any autograph hunters, or people with stuff that they have had signed that recognise any of these remaining signatures?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

20160528_170839_edit_1464455550067.jpg

soccerpilgrim":2hlfnygw said:
Not sure on the first one (Hall possibly?) but the others are Ryan Lane, James Bittner, Jake Jervis, Carl McHugh, Curtis Nelson in that order

Thanks so much, that is very useful.

Someone mentioned that Ryan Lane had number 25 as squad number, but I couldn't find it.

That's only the top one left to figure out and only Lee Cox and Hiram Boateng out of first team squad missing, but not sure its either of them, that one might have to remain a mystery, lol.

Thanks again.

He's just confirmed that on twitter, only one outstanding, its not Luke Croll, only Lee Cox outstanding, him or Brewster (I'm leaning towards latter).

20160528_170839_edit_1464455550067.jpg

Managed to get all the new joiners today, so only Luke Croll, Daniel Nardeillo, Jordan Bentley and Lee Cox missing (maybe). They're gonna be a bit more difficult to get (bar Bentley).

Might just get Jordan's and get it framed as other 3 only played very small parts this season.