Argyle number plates | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle number plates

Jun 13, 2005
Sunderland
Ok just stopped for a KFC in broadwater in Worthing and am parked behind a merc with the reg plate AR09YLE. Made me think what's the best ones people have seen. Also is the owner a fellow green or is it pure coincidence!!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
greenarmy29":1u8iqjks said:
Ok just stopped for a KFC in broadwater in Worthing and am parked behind a merc with the reg plate AR09YLE. Made me think what's the best ones people have seen. Also is the owner a fellow green or is it pure coincidence!!!

Might be a Greek philosopher?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
khennes_904":2r31tx3f said:
Nobody in this part of the world has a clue what PASOTI is all about.Had the plate for at least 12 years and nobody has got a clue. :scarf:
Shouldn`t you be educating the poor unfortunates?

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
justanotherfan":99jyxf4a said:
khennes_904":99jyxf4a said:
Nobody in this part of the world has a clue what PASOTI is all about.Had the plate for at least 12 years and nobody has got a clue. :scarf:
Shouldn`t you be educating the poor unfortunates?

Sounds as if you would have your work cut out with all the'unfortunates' in Plymouth :oops:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Herb":19y0xaq7 said:
greenarmy29":19y0xaq7 said:

B'stards. I knew this would come up.

That was my Merc but an Audi dealer managed to sell it and the plate without transferring the plate on to my new car despite me paying for it to be done.

The new owner won't sell it.

Audi compensated me handsomely and I returned from the Canaries last Thursday.
Defected to Norwich 'ave we bey? Or were you buying the club with your compo :lol: Bet you were hopping mad ?

Jan 27, 2012
On transfer deadline day yesterday I was behind a nice looking car with the letters "BWP" in the plate. I thought I had a big exclusive story on my hands but when i looked, it was a ginger haired bloke with a beard driving it.

C

centralgreen

Think Tony Wrathall drove around with the plate PAFC1

N

NorfolkGreen

gaspargomez":3w2ek3xh said:
On transfer deadline day yesterday I was behind a nice looking car with the letters "BWP" in the plate. I thought I had a big exclusive story on my hands but when i looked, it was a ginger haired bloke with a beard driving it.

A cunning, yet convincing disguise