Looking for a Retro Shirt | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Looking for a Retro Shirt

Jun 10, 2014
I know it might be quite an ask but, I'm looking to buy a 1995/96 home shirt. If anyone has one or knows anyone who has one for sale, please get in contact with me. Thanks.

Apr 13, 2006
Plymouth
Holy poo! How much. Was the most original design that we have had in my opinion, and the one worn the first time we played at Wembley if my memory is correct.
How much would it be worth if Ronnie had signed it?

Jul 29, 2010
Doc":3dl4rcky said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222598894170
The last one that came up for auction went for the high £70's, it's not that unrealistic, especially as you can make an offer.

I'd love one for the man cave and have seriously considered an offer. Trouble is I want my 'green pound' to go to Argyle, or a good cause if the item is worth it, not a dealer.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Rowan":13049vhy said:
Holy poo! How much. Was the most original design that we have had in my opinion, and the one worn the first time we played at Wembley if my memory is correct.
How much would it be worth if Ronnie had signed it?

I have auctioned many of those, and they all do very well.

I actually brought THE shirt from the Official Receiver for £1000 in the dark days, but Rick Cowdery asked that I sell it back to the club when we were safe, which I gladly did. Sometimes I wished I hadn't, but that's just me selfish. :greensmile:

This is one of the copes that were purchased on here. Bought by Amsterdam Green and donated (via my collection) to PAFC for internal decoration within the new areas (come 2018).

MHudGyJ.jpg

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
I'm looking for a 2011/12 home shirt. Never got one at the time and have been regretting it since.
If anyone out there can help........pleaaaaasssse :cry:

Aug 17, 2011
London
Bernie Bernbaum":2czlslkq said:
I'm looking for a 2011/12 home shirt. Never got one at the time and have been regretting it since.
If anyone out there can help........pleaaaaasssse :cry:

Is this the shirt where for the first few months or so it was a different shade of green?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I have one of those, Mine is signed by Neil Warnock for my son. I went to a book signing with my Shirt in Doncaster when he had just left Sheff United. I was the only Argyle Fan and he loved the fact that I took the shirt to get signed after all these years ! How much do you reckon its worth now ! Son a lucky Boy i reckon who wasn't even born at the time !!