Very large programme collection for sale | PASOTI

Very large programme collection for sale

Sep 21, 2003
My programme collection is taking up way too much space and I don't really have much use for them since retiring from Semper Viridis/GoS duties, so I'm thinking of selling the whole lot. I'd rather they all went together, but if no-one wants to fork out that much I would probably consider individual season bundles.

It consists of pretty much every home league and cup (including all the silly cups) programmes from 1960-61 to 2012-13 (neutral site single sheet v Ipswich missing, and only a partial copy of the Leicester City League Cup semi) plus the vast majority of pre-season games, other friendlies, testimonials, Devon Bowls etc.....

I've never properly counted them but with there being 53 seasons there will be well over a thousand programmes, some of them very valuable individually. The quality varies as I always collected simply to get one of each for research/completion purposes, not to get mint condition ones. That said, the vast majority are at least 'good'.

They are up here in Yorkshire, so if anyone does take them we'd have to arrange a meet-up somewhere, as the cost to post/courier them would be huge. They take up 6 or 7 file boxes.

Any serious offers, please get in touch. Likewise, let me know if you want any more specific information.

Trev.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The power of PASOTI. :clap:

Hope you're well Trev. :thumbup: