huddersfield town | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

huddersfield town

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Truly awful game. Was no point in playing extra time, both sides spent most of it playing the ball around at the back waiting for penalties.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Brighton and Huddersfield become the 48th & 49th club to grace the Premier League since it's inception in 1992. Never give up hope.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
and huddersfield had a negative goal difference of minus 2 this season and still went up.they were the better side today in an awful game in which the only shots on target were the penalties. :shocked:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I admit it was not the greatest of games to produce a nil-all draw, Having said that. Huddersfield had several players, who I would like to see at Argyle, should Wagner be up-skilling his squad with the £170M that is apparently coming the Club's way to help compete in the Premiership. , and he proposes to release a few.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Strange to think that without this Yorkshire would not have had a single representative in the top flight, despite the number of big clubs up there. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if that has already been the case in many recent seasons.

This is also another reminder to the apathetic janners out there who think for some reason that we can't ever make it that many clubs of a similar or smaller size have already done it and continue to do so.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Green_Matt":39wx61yh said:
Strange to think that without this Yorkshire would not have had a single representative in the top flight, despite the number of big clubs up there. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if that has already been the case in many recent seasons.

This is also another reminder to the apathetic janners out there who think for some reason that we can't ever make it that many clubs of a similar or smaller size have already done it and continue to do so.

They have been able to do it with loan players from neighbouring big clubs whose players don't even have to move. We have no chance competing with this for loans.

Apr 30, 2015
Huddersfield get promoted via the play-offs having had a negative goal difference during the season (beating Reading, whose own goal difference barely scraped into the positive).

That's a fairly remarkable stat, in my opinion. Perhaps even more remarkable was that they didn't win any one of their three play-off games in normal or extra time and scored just one goal (an own goal) in 330 minutes of game time. Took some (but not all) decent penalties though.

Congratulations to The Terriers, for they have reached the promised land! How tough are they going to find it though? Perhaps they could "do a Watford"? Can't see it myself.

Apr 30, 2015
Cobi Budge":1rrll05l said:
Truly awful game. Was no point in playing extra time, both sides spent most of it playing the ball around at the back waiting for penalties.

Barring the first 20 or so minutes, which were promising, I agree it was a poor game. Probably not quite as dire as the one Wembley witnessed on the Bank Holiday Monday last year though!