Play offs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Play offs

Mar 23, 2008
Watching the league 1 play off final brings back memories of our no show nearly a year ago. Great day out and was proud of the sea of green invading Wembley especially when you look at the attendance today. We have to thank Adams, the coaching staff and our players now past and present for showing the grit and bottle this year to get the job done.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I agree but I'm pretty sure our attendance at Wembley would be similar to Bradford's or Millwall's if we went again.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
GCH1965":p4jli7dy said:
Be quite happy never to do a Wembley again autos from now on please

Best way to go up but the worst way to stay down.

Lower league play offs put the PL to shame, ridiculously exciting and nerve-racking.

Mar 23, 2008
Cobi Budge":336w5n98 said:
I agree but I'm pretty sure our attendance at Wembley would be similar to Bradford's or Millwall's if we went again.
We took circa 35k in 96 and again last season, why would it be lower next time?

Sep 6, 2006
Deacster":3qji78h1 said:
Cobi Budge":3qji78h1 said:
We took circa 35k in 96 and again last season, why would it be lower next time?

Because of the novelty factor. And the last appearance would have been a bit of a turn off for the plastics!

Sep 25, 2010
What an embarrassment by the millwall fans, at the end, thank god we are not playing them next season

Mar 14, 2009
Martyn":1qonvhoe said:
What an embarrassment by the millwall fans, at the end, thank god we are not playing them next season

To be fair to Millwall, they have gone a hell of a lot of work to clean up the image of the club.

With regards to today, l think you have some non-Millwall fans going respresnting the club, but just actually looking to cause trouble. Always the minority that ruin it for the geniune fan.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Metal_Green_Mickey":338i38rn said:
Martyn":338i38rn said:

To be fair to Millwall, they have gone a hell of a lot of work to clean up the image of the club.

With regards to today, l think you have some non-Millwall fans going respresnting the club, but just actually looking to cause trouble. Always the minority that ruin it for the geniune fan.
What evidence do you have?

Sep 25, 2010
Metal_Green_Mickey":1yjb1dn8 said:
Martyn":1yjb1dn8 said:

This hell of a lot of work, don't seem to be doing any good, does it.

Sep 25, 2010
Martyn":18gy2n2x said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":18gy2n2x said:
Martyn":18gy2n2x said:

This hell of a lot of work, don't seem to be doing any good, does it.

Plus the club, should be fined and punished

Jul 29, 2010
Keepitgreen":5dcrkxjl said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":5dcrkxjl said:
Martyn":5dcrkxjl said:

What evidence does he need, we all know that poo attaches itself to poo.

My Millwall supporting mate at work gave up on them last year after the defeat, not because of the result, but because if the crowd behaviour. He'd suffered it for years but it was the proverbial straw that broke him.

He stuck to it for a good six months too before, as we all would i'd imagine, the lion got it's claws back into him. He won't actually go and watch them again, and certainly wasn't about to make an exception today, but he started showing interest again.

The one thing he is very clear on though is that other firms come along to Millwall games just for the aggro. They don't bother for 'nothing games' obviously, but when the spotlight is on they crawl into it from far and wide. The reputation of old is so strong it attracts those who will only serve to ensure it continues.

Glad they went up, not only for my mate who hates the reputation and just wants his club to do well, but it's simply not a fixture we need :thumbdown:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":i5ax2eim said:
Keepitgreen":i5ax2eim said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":i5ax2eim said:
Martyn":i5ax2eim said:

What evidence does he need, we all know that poo attaches itself to poo.

My Millwall supporting mate at work gave up on them last year after the defeat, not because of the result, but because if the crowd behaviour. He'd suffered it for years but it was the proverbial straw that broke him.

He stuck to it for a good six months too before, as we all would i'd imagine, the lion got it's claws back into him. He won't actually go and watch them again, and certainly wasn't about to make an exception today, but he started showing interest again.

The one thing he is very clear on though is that other firms come along to Millwall games just for the aggro. They don't bother for 'nothing games' obviously, but when the spotlight is on they crawl into it from far and wide. The reputation of old is so strong it attracts those who will only serve to ensure it continues.

Glad they went up, not only for my mate who hates the reputation and just wants his club to do well, but it's simply not a fixture we need :thumbdown:
At least we can agree on your last sentence. Perfect result for me.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Millwall supporters were not exactly law abiding angels at Wembley today but compared to Jan 14th 50 years ago it was just exhuberance, Argyle supporters in 1967 were attacked with one of Argyle's Directors, Harry Deans, physically assaulted as a guest in Millwall's Directors' box. This was at the Old Den. Even Millwall's new ground is in one of the rougher London Boroughs so it would be optimistic to expect all their supporters to behave like attending a Sunday School outing.