Play Off Winners

Dec 2, 2010
Put £10 on the following:

Championship: Fulham
L1: Millwall
L2: Exeter (yes, really!)
Nat: Forest Green

£395 if comes in....

Obviously if Millwall don't do it, it's another southern game , so every cloud! If it's not Exeter, hopefully Luton for the same reason.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Its a shame that for some reason the League 1 playoffs are a week ahead of the others, I like trying to predict the 3 winners before the playoffs even start!

I'd agree with your Champ/L1 shouts but I fancy the winner of the Luton - Blackpool tie will win the L2 playoffs.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Pilgrim61":1x9do7k2 said:

£395 if comes in....

Obviously if Millwall don't do it, it's another southern game , so every cloud! If it's not Exeter, hopefully Luton for the same reason.

1 out of 4 so far - Wish I'd seen this sooner....

COYG

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
The-Pilgrim":2a2apl14 said:
Its a shame that for some reason the League 1 playoffs are a week ahead of the others, I like trying to predict the 3 winners before the playoffs even start!

I'd agree with your Champ/L1 shouts but I fancy the winner of the Luton - Blackpool tie will win the L2 playoffs.

Not last year but the year before I bet on each of the playoff finals and 4 premier league games for good measure. Whilst I can't remember the other games I do know I guessed correct. I can however remember Southend going up which I did bet on but not in 90 minutes. I think for a £5 stake I was due £15000 if only Brown's lot could have finished their game earlier.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrim61":3opauydx said:

£395 if comes in....

Fulham bites the dust. Glad I didn't take your advice. :)

Dec 2, 2010
Who put the F in Fulham!

Ah well....I'm still hoping the scum do it....6 points in the bank next season!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
The-Pilgrim":2hq3sdvc said:

Guess it's due to ensuring the Premier had a final day to itself.

Not sure why League 1 was selected to finish ahead of others but Cup Final on Saturday then League 2 final Sunday and Championship final on holiday Monday so a lot of people heading up Wembley way over the three days.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
On Nov 12 2016 I posted this:

I have a slip of paper in my desk drawer with 5 teams listed: Liverpool, Brighton, Sheff Utd, Argyle, Forest Green.
I really hope that Argyle win the league I really do but I really hope that most of the others fall away as my £1 e.w. Super Yankee bet was never actually placed. What have I done? :facepalm:

In reality I would have done a £1 e.w. Super Yankee and 5 x £5 e.w. singles to back it up.
So I would have made a small profit (can't be arrised to work it out!) , only Liverpuddle really let me down, results = 4th, 2nd, 1st, 2nd and 3rd so quite pleased with that :thumbs: At one stage was looking very promising tho'!!

Maybe next year Jack!! But can I really back Argyle in Div 1?? :think: