Footy trivia quiz. Help needed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Footy trivia quiz. Help needed

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
I will have a think but here are a few that cropped up in the last few quizzes I attended.

Who is the only player to have played for Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton?

Who is the only player to have scored in the Merseyside derby, the Manchester derby and the Old Firm derby?

Who was the last English manager to win the top flight in England?

Aug 5, 2016
Lee Pitt":wlecxscx said:
I will have a think but here are a few that cropped up in the last few quizzes I attended.

Who is the only player to have played for Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton?

Who is the only player to have scored in the Merseyside derby, the Manchester derby and the Old Firm derby?

Howard Wilkinson?

Apr 30, 2011
Lee Pitt":2fidoeu6 said:

Q2- AndreI Kanchelskis

Nov 18, 2011
I've got 2:

Who's the only player to have played for England, England B, England C and the Under 21's?

Who is the only player to have played international football for the same nation in 4 seperate decades?

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
I will give my answers but will let people have fun first. Penmaster and Knibbsworth are both correct though. Just the first one needed.

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
As for Joe Totale questions. The first one I think would be Steve Guppy? The second one is tough, I would expect it to be a goalkeeper but can't think off the top of my head. Great questions.

The Pilgrim, another tough question and one I can't think of. I would guess Coventry at a start but would need to think fully.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Joe Totale said:
I've got 2:

Who's the only player to have played for England, England B, England C and the Under 21's?

Who is the only player to have played international football for the same nation in 4 seperate decades?[/quote]

Taribo West?? :lol:

Thought the first one was Terry Venables but what do I know? (Nothing!)

Nov 18, 2011
Lee Pitt is correct, the first one is Steve Guppy.
Second question is not Taribo West unfortunately!

The Pilgrim's question, is it Cardiff?

A

andyr1963

Hey Mervyn,
Loads of weird and wonderful questions (and the all important answers) can be found here.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... 5-december

Caution, you could lose hours of your life researching the shortest ever international player or the longest gap between FA Cup replays or which club has had the most trophies stolen or which club plays at the highest altitude. :crazy:

Nov 18, 2011
The-Pilgrim":3veijo99 said:
Both guesses at my question are incorrect.

Is the international footballer Jari Litmanen of Finland?

It is indeed, well done!

Back to your question, Huddersfield Town?