Portsmouth | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Portsmouth

Apr 13, 2016
And we deserve it because we are top after 46 games.
Scored more, conceded less.
That is in our minds payback for last seasons play off gloating.
Enough said
See you next season
After all that's what counts

Mar 23, 2008
You can't teach class, in short supply in Hampshire. Must be living in Southampton's shadow.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Deacster":gpofhpbt said:
You can't teach class, in short supply in Hampshire. Must be living in Southampton's shadow.

And Bournemouth's and Brighton's. In the grand scheme of things there's so many better teams in that part of the world.

Jul 11, 2011
Well done Popeye.

In some ways you deserve the revenge just for the way some of our fans acted in the playoff final.

Looking forward to another night out in Portsmouth next year.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
However, in two years time nobody will remember who won Division Four in 2017...... apart from Pompey fans.

Mar 10, 2007
Can't believe I'm going to bite. Had a lovely night out in Portsmouth last month, very hospitable lot. However... in true Keeganesque style, I cannot wait to spank you lot next year. Jammy ****s

Aug 15, 2008
Its a mugging popeye and you knows it. Two teams were better than you all season and on the last day by a short head you and you made the line.

I dont see Pompey as any different rivalry to any other club. Well done on your mugging. I think Doncaster should have been champions on fairness. football is rarely fair.

P

Pilgrim_Powell

Well I for one want to congratulate Portsmouth. After what they've been through, especially last May, they deserve it. We've had one of the best seasons supporting Argyle (promotion and Anfield). Let's applaud Pompey but celebrate our promotion! Up the Argyle.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Ha ha ha how the mighty have fallen. Please post on the Southampton forum! What do you want from this thread seriously? It's over now it is done we all prepare for next season. Be the better person please! Are we rivals or not? Do you care about us or not? Enjoy please enjoy but brag....it's Pathetic!

Keith Whitfield

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 30, 2015
Good evening, Pop1eye. First and foremost, congratulations to Pompey on their great win today and sneaking past us to the top of the league on the day when it really matters. Hope that this season is the start of a climb up the leagues for both of our teams. Heaven knows, we both deserve it after many years of hurt. We felt your pain in your darkest hours more than most because of our shared experiences and because we share so much in common with your city and your club.

Really enjoyed your thread focused around how we have got out of our mess and whether your new benefactor is the right choice for your club. My personal view is that he is, and you'll benefit massively from his leadership and his money. Having said that, I wouldn't swap your man for ours (plural - it's not just down to Mr Brent). There may be less wealth available to throw at our club, but I believe in the model that our team is rolling out.

Felt that your message this evening was rather beneath many of your previous contributions, but will forgive you. We all get carried away when success comes our way after years of failure and near-misses. Enjoy your moment in the sunshine. Everything starts again in August and you can be sure that next year's Argyle team will be even more difficult to break down than this year's. Derek Adams is not a man who lets success go to his head - nor do any of the players whom he has recruited to represent our proud club.

Jul 29, 2010
Move on Popeye, your crowing is soooo 2016/17.

It has finished, and you're one place BEHIND us, its a bit embarrassing to cling on to past glories :oops:

robbieB

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 6, 2011
What is this rubbish doing on an ARGYLE site?