Grimsby boss sacked (and replaced by Slade) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grimsby boss sacked (and replaced by Slade)

Oct 14, 2015
Isn't this the chap would say if his team played against Doncaster (we won 0-1) like we did then his team(they lost 1-5) would've been booed of the pitch by their own fans

Looks like he should've tried to play like us and he'd still be in a job.

From what I understand, he hasn't been able to settle on his starting XI, hence the inconsistency of performances. I think if the Town board really wanted to push on and go for the play-offs, they wouldn't have sold Omar Bogle in the transfer window.

M

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Crazy decision.

This guy worked his way up and really put in some hard graft to be a league manager, and all he is given is 6 months? The job he did at Solihul Moors was fantastic given the resources and he deserved a real chance.

I hope he gets another opportunity.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Welwyn Pilgrim":mzqjosa4 said:
Isn't this the chap would say if his team played against Doncaster (we won 0-1) like we did then his team(they lost 1-5) would've been booed of the pitch by their own fans

He won on Saturday and he's still been sacked, suggests there's more to it than just results.

Oct 14, 2015
Argy1e":2xrgksob said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":2xrgksob said:

He won on Saturday and he's still been sacked, suggests there's more to it than just results.

Agree

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Replaced by Russell Slade

He never seems to have trouble getting a job does he?

3 jobs in current season I think.