• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Billionaire interested in Portsmouth?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
He sounds like a good fit for Argyle to me. Perhaps he might become confused between the two Pmouths. Most other people seem to be!

Mar 8, 2016
Who needs a billionaire anyway. We are throwing in some new shiney green seats into a asbestos riddled grandstand to look forward to. On serious note, it's sounds promising for them but in reality it tends to work out very differently. A 75year old yank in charge of a soccer team? What could possibly go wrong?

Aug 5, 2016
I still struggle to understand why some fans are desperate for this to happen to us - a total unknown from overseas treating our club as a toy until they get distracted by another project. Not for me.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Knibbsworth":3j1mv0xu said:
I still struggle to understand why some fans are desperate for this to happen to us - a total unknown from overseas treating our club as a toy until they get distracted by another project. Not for me.

I also recall a man from Japan, who dropped his toy like a hot potato once he had bigger demands on his pocket money

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
PFC supporters have recent experience of rich foreign ownership. They experienced the agony and the ecstasy. Will they welcome it again? Methinks not.