• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

England squad - Thoughts?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
C7Czz5OWkAQAFXB.jpg

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
3 strikers of which 2 have been pretty average this season - does that show the lack of depth we have in that position.

Squad is the usual fillers mixed in with the regulars.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Very poor squad but about time Defoe was recalled he was unfortunate to miss out on the euros. It's a good job we're in such a p1ss easy group.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think that expectations, both among the fans and the media, are finally starting to drop. Who knows, this could work in our favour.

Oct 16, 2016
International football is finished, pure money making machine

Detracts from the real game. I'd choose club over country in a heartbeat. Hate international breaks with a passion

Sep 13, 2003
Shankster":2zouawxy said:

Detracts from the real game. I'd choose club over country in a heartbeat. Hate international breaks with a passion

And the Premier League is nothing but a massive money making machine Shankster? Whilst England have been poor in tournaments in countless tournaments, I had some of my best footballing travel experiences watching England abroad.

Oct 16, 2016
Clarke_B":2jo3xys4 said:
Shankster":2jo3xys4 said:

And the Premier League is nothing but a massive money making machine Shankster? Whilst England have been poor in tournaments in countless tournaments, I had some of my best footballing travel experiences watching England abroad.

Premier League is worse in terms of money, agree

Always been club first for me, hate the painted faces, jesters hats and 'England' mob

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Pleased Defoe has been recalled and it's about time, good to see a player being picked on the basis of form and not on the basis of the club he plays for.