Wenger | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wenger

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Think he should have gone on a high note after one of Arsenal's recent cup wins. He has been an incredible success overall but I think his time is surely up.

A

andyr1963

Wenger must stay. :thumbs:

I love it when they fail. My favourite Premiership club to hate. :greensmile:

This week they tried their very best to cheer me up after a catastrophic tuesday. :scarf:

N

NorfolkGreen

Incredible success to start with pretty poor (comparatively) since, unable to rebuild successful teams and as with most of the PL no youth development anymore.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
NorfolkGreen":f50p9g47 said:
Incredible success to start with pretty poor (comparatively) since, unable to rebuild successful teams and as with most of the PL no youth development anymore.

Bellerin, Iwobi, Maitland-Niles, Martinez, Coquelin, Martinez - All youth products in the first team squad.

3 of which have had significant game time. Also doesn't account for Wilshere who is out on loan.

Not as good as it used to be, but still not bad. Bellerin & Iwobi in particular are huge talents.

N

NorfolkGreen

I don't know much about them but how many are true youth products i.e. Wilshere and how many brought in in their teens as in Fabregas, Walcott etc?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Age when they joined:

Iwobi - 7
Maitland Niles - 5

Martinez - 16
Coquelin - 15
Bellerin - 14

So two of them I guess are "True" products, but I'd still say the other three who were early teens are still products of Youth system.

May 22, 2006
If Ian Wright can be believed then Wenger's going at the end of the season.

That's going to be some leaving do. Definitely the most important Arsenal manager since Herbert Chapman.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
There was a rumour 2 days ago that he had agreed on a 2 year contract.

Results between now and the end of the season could still have an influence on the thinking of both parties but Wenger has hinted he is likely to stay.

So tonight's result could change all that.

Oct 16, 2016
Vile individual Wenger, albeit the changes he brought had a huge impact on the premiership

Can't abide a bad loser to the degree that he is.

Oct 16, 2016
I suppose one would have to consider whether the 'speculation' was true re Wenger to ascertain his 'vileness'

All conjecture I suppose