✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Chairman Gavin Foxall said before Saturday's game that he expected Westley to see out his contract.

He'll be gone then.

I'm surprised he's still there after one win in his 20 games.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":3fdku0pv said:

1 win in 20. Losing at home to Orient! What sort of team with any ambition loses at home to Ori..... oh, hang on :oops:

Seriously, what is the point of giving him two more games? They are just wasting time (which he's comfortable with).

So, when he goes, they'll have lost another 6 points? :think:

Or .. miracle turnaround anyone? Champagne football? Late surge?? :thumbs:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Fraud a manager who is finally getting found out, causes nothing but internal trouble and disunity wherever he goes.

Mind you, I think Newport are down regardless of whether they stick or twist.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
If they do go down it will be a pity as I do believe that South Wales has enough population to support 3 professional teams despite having rugby as competition as a spectator sport.

Aug 22, 2006
Cobi Budge":w2z2c6ih said:
Fraud a manager who is finally getting found out, causes nothing but internal trouble and disunity wherever he goes.

Agree. Glad he's gone. Hopefully that's the last we see of him as a manager, but i'm sure he'll pop up again.

May 16, 2016
Reading the BBC website, I get the impression that their board are as much a part of the problem as any of the many managers they've hired and fired in the last year or two.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mazza26":12tlqjpc said:
Cobi Budge":12tlqjpc said:

Agree. Glad he's gone. Hopefully that's the last we see of him as a manager, but i'm sure he'll pop up again.

No doubt another desperate league club will soon take a punt on him simply because he's been around a bit. Its a narrow minded way of going about an appointment because experience doesn't always equal success, in fact sometimes it indicates a career of instability and reoccurring failure, especially in Westley's case.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Cobi Budge":1yecwz62 said:
Mazza26":1yecwz62 said:
Cobi Budge":1yecwz62 said:

No doubt another desperate league club will soon take a punt on him simply because he's been around a bit. Its a narrow minded way of going about an appointment because experience doesn't always equal success, in fact sometimes it indicates a career of instability and reoccurring failure, especially in Westley's case.

Our ancestors got it right by saying 'a rolling stone gathers no moss'

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Cobi Budge":17fzzn4y said:
Mazza26":17fzzn4y said:
Cobi Budge":17fzzn4y said:

McClaren is available!! :lol:

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I found that article completely cringeworthy. Sounds like a guy who knows his time in the football league is up and is an embarrassing attempt at changing decision makers opinion of him.

Sure, there will be a team willing/needing to give him another go. I'm just glad it almost certainly won't be us.