Ranieri sacked | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ranieri sacked

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Fairytale to a nightmare.

Not sure how I'd feel about this if I were a Leicester fan, but I suppose you cant afford to be sentimental and nostalgic when you're fighting to stay up.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sportsmail attempts to confirm this with the club have proved unsuccessful tonight with representatives unavailable for comment.

Daily Mail

Like you say, no room for sentiment in football.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Cold blooded! How could it go so wrong? A shame, although Leicester have been poor since Christmas they have looked a little bit better in recent games.
They must have someone lined up to step in immediately.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ham Green":39okoky8 said:
Has a club ever gone straight from champions to relegation?
Manchester City in the 1937/38 season.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
LeonTheGreen":1ra4ij5v said:
There is one man out of work, Alan Pardrew..
Gary Rowett?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
"have just appointed claudio ranieri as manager. :facepalm: i feel for the foxes fans" I felt the same as this highly respected poster when the appointment was announced. Just took us longer than expected to be proved right - lol. Seriously though, very sad day for a very decent man. There is an old saying "One man does not make a team." I have to say though that the lad they reluctanty sold to Chelsea certainly made a difference.

Dec 3, 2005
I feel disgusted - I really admired Leicester FC and really wanted them to turn it around and do well, but now after the way Claudio Ranieri as been treated I really hope they are relegated. I have no idea how anyone else is reacting but how I felt about Liecester as gone out the window. A fairytale, it gave everyone of us supporting the non elite teams the idea that it was possible, to WIN. The Players MUST take alot of responsibility for the results this season, mostly the same players, how can they be so useless. Ranieri as been let down by the players and the Club. I now hope they get what they now deserve - relegation.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
They should be building a bloody statue of him, not giving him the sack!

They gave that eejit Pearson much more of a chance.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Despicable decision. Hang your heads in shame the board @ Leicester City.

Feb 2, 2007
I can't stand Leicester- they shafted Pearson, fluked the title, and now this. Before that they tried to buy success through Hollowords, shafted Argyle, got relegated etc.

Horrible plastic club with tinpot idiot ownership, their pure interest in finances is what the extreme end of the money mad Premiership has become.

Hope they get relegated, so so much.

Sep 13, 2003
nick_PASTIE":9e1thfvd said:
I can't stand Leicester- they shafted Pearson, fluked the title, and now this. Before that they tried to buy success through Hollowords, shafted Argyle, got relegated etc.

Horrible plastic club with tinpot idiot ownership, their pure interest in finances is what the extreme end of the money mad Premiership has become.

Hope they get relegated, so so much.

They did not fluke the title at all. They won it completely on merit. Stop being bitter.