Sutton V Arsenal | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sutton V Arsenal

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Sutton looking comfortable at the moment. Deacon looks a decent player. If they can do it the Argyle way, they might just steal a replay :wink:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Annoys me when the cameras think its acceptable to pester the non league manager for an interview in these sort of games, surprised more don't refuse.

Aug 5, 2016
Roarie Deacon looked fantastic, I can't have been the only lower league fan who wouldn't mind seeing him in League One or League Two.

Sutton played very well, I feel sorry for them, they were superb tonight and had a real crack at Arsenal. Can't believe they are struggling in the league, what a confident side.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Plymstock808":1mk5giwp said:
People like Wayne Shaw are what makes the FA cup special

Yep, that warm fuzzy feeling of selling out to your sponsors for a bit of publicity. Even worse that is the Sun!

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Agreed. Everything about last night felt crass.

- The sell out sponsorship with The Sun
- The fat goalie eating a pie for publicity
- All the extra sponsorship around the ground
- The plastic pitch (took away the non league leveler)
- Cameras in Sutton dressing room at half time
- Manager on the pitch speaking with tv before the game

I understand that they need to pull in all the extra revenue possible, but this felt wrong from start to finish.

Honestly, glad they lost.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":7a2v4m9m said:
Roarie Deacon looked fantastic, I can't have been the only lower league fan who wouldn't mind seeing him in League One or League Two.

His end product was awful. Hence why he's not a football league player.

Stuart House":7a2v4m9m said:

I understand that they need to pull in all the extra revenue possible, but this felt wrong from start to finish.

Not to mention the BBC's patronising coverage and the pundits disregarding the football rulebook because "magic of the cup". Ignored a blatant dive and had Xhaka have committed a tackle like that, he'd have been given a five game ban. But because it was Sutton, it was a great tackle.

Aug 5, 2016
Nobby":1efitpxe said:
Knibbsworth":1efitpxe said:

His end product was awful. Hence why he's not a football league player.

Stuart House":1efitpxe said:

Not to mention the BBC's patronising coverage and the pundits disregarding the football rulebook because "magic of the cup". Ignored a blatant dive and had Xhaka have committed a tackle like that, he'd have been given a five game ban. But because it was Sutton, it was a great tackle.

You must have missed him throwing in some step overs and putting in a cross on his left foot that sailed perfectly over the back post, begging for a touch.

The long range strike that clattered the bar... no end product? More end product than Blissett for example, and many other Football League players.