Rooney | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rooney

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Caps a hatrick with a stunning goal from his own half tonight, not many players in the world could hit a ball
like that. Has faults but one of the best technical players ever to be produced in this country.

Keith Hennessey

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
One of the finest goals I have seen for a long long time , what a strike..

Aug 5, 2016
Steady on Cobi, superb strike and all but he's long overdue a YouTube moment. Best technical player? Some days he struggles to trap a bag of cement and hits long passes out of the ground.

A

andyr1963

Has always irritated me by constantly needlessly losing possession. BUT a player with a great winning attitude and at times does demonstrate fantastic skill.
A fabulous goal. :thumbs: One of his best, and he has scored some crackers over the years.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Sadly a shadow of the player he used to be but it goes to show that the mentality, technique and skill of a true great is always still there even if your body is no longer able to utilise them.

A brilliant player with a huge hunger for the game. I think he'll be one of those players remembered far more fondly after retirement than during his career.

N

NorfolkGreen

Ollieargyle9":27h39ipg said:
Sadly a shadow of the player he used to be but it goes to show that the mentality, technique and skill of a true great is always still there even if your body is no longer able to utilise them.

A brilliant player with a huge hunger for the game. I think he'll be one of those players remembered far more fondly after retirement than during his career.

A bit like Greg Campbell