✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
"There are many things I wanted to achieve before my custodianship of our fabulous team ended at the hand of the Grim Reaper........................"

"Regarding this season, I think we will get stronger as it goes on and our team gels, not unlike the double Wembley season. I do not expect to live to see the ultimate outcome, but I travel in hope".

How difficult must it have been to write those words?

I hope he sees them successful again before he passes away.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Blimey! Very moving.

This paragraph stood out...
Most people realise I was a reluctant custodian but what has made it bearable against the occasional cruelty of the internet world is the kindness shown to me by so many fans on a personal basis.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
as others have said a story to give perspective.i cite these words from him "the whole club working as one".i think argyle are working as one with the exception of the adams out brigade.read this article people and perhaps let's be patient.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
"For much of the time since I became the club's buyer of last resort, I allowed others to run the club, fearing that I did not know enough to win the respect and supporter of the 'football people'

"Most people realise I was a reluctant custodian but what has made it bearable against the occasional cruelty of the internet world is the kindness shown to me by so many fans on a personal basis.

As our PM so badly put it: 'Remind you of anyone?'

Good luck to the guy. Same age as me! Wish him as well as it can be.