Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pedro91":11z7h2gn said:
When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be something we didn't already know.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
One superb equaliser. Thought we've played some good football to get back in the game.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yep, I enjoyed it too.

We just seem to lack a real killer instinct at the minute. We played some nice stuff tonight.

Jan 7, 2013
Played some good stuff against a decent side. We are England not Brazil or Spain or Germany....

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
So much of the world cup will depend on the draw for the group stages but I'd much rather be in our position right now than Argentina/Chile/Holland/Italy - all teams you would say have a more realistic chance of winning the tournament than us, but all 4 struggling to qualify.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The-Pilgrim":18c7lq3t said:
So much of the world cup will depend on the draw for the group stages but I'd much rather be in our position right now than Argentina/Chile/Holland/Italy - all teams you would say have a more realistic chance of winning the tournament than us, but all 4 struggling to qualify.

Zackly!! we're 'crap' (apparently) but he's done the job he was appointed to do?
Woy's Boys were worldbeaters weren't they?
Let's see how they like it when we take them up the Southgate!! :oops: :lol:
Don't Panic!! ;)

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Holland typically go through rough patches but will threaten to win a World Cup sooner than we will. We are incredibly lucky with our consistently being given easy qualifying groups allowing us to boost our ranking far in advance of where it deserves to be.