• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matchday Experience Survey

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
You have only just joined this forum.

Who are you? What is the purpose of the survey? Where does any data go? Is this an official survey?

Excuse me for being cynical but I would not expect an official survey to use google forms and a gmail address.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
metroace":2hsvmjic said:

Who are you? What is the purpose of the survey? Where does any data go? Is this an official survey?

Excuse me for being cynical but I would not expect an official survey to use google forms and a gmail address.

Can't even be bothered to put a name to it!

Aug 25, 2017
metroace":3cg77pnm said:

My name is Will and I'm looking to get the views of fans of all 92 FL clubs regarding their matchday experience. This is an independent survey, it's not for a University project or anything, it's just to help myself discover which areas are lacking at which clubs, and how they can be improved. Ultimately I hope it will help me to gain employment in sport and improve the experience for fans who pay a lot of money to follow their teams.

The first page of the survey explains that this is in no way associated with the EFL or Premier League. I created a Gmail account to separate the study from my personal emails.

Thank you to those who have completed the survey, it's much appreciated :)

Aug 25, 2017
Andy_S":wulkn3zr said:
metroace":wulkn3zr said:

Can't even be bothered to put a name to it!

Please see the first page of the study.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Completed it when you first posted it Will. No problems.