Torquay | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay

Oct 10, 2012
Feel for the bloke as he's a bit of a club legend / cult hero.

A lot of Torquay fans say this is the right decision as he was out of his depth. Very interested to see who the new (unpopular) owners bring in!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Most Torquay fans have been saying he's out of his depth for a while now, they're also not happy with his summer recruitment, apparent lack of contacts, signing Fallon (no disrespect to Rory!) has understandably been seen as shear desperation.

If I were a Torquay fan I'd want someone like Mark Yates...who is currently out of work.

jlm

Jul 6, 2016
Real shame.....finances dictate. Their next appointment will have a huge influence on the future of that club.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gaming International aren't in the remotest bit interested in football.

It suits their purpose to let TUFC drop, that way, getting their hands on the land around Plainmoor will be easier.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":2inz6w1t said:

It suits their purpose to let TUFC drop, that way, getting their hands on the land around Plainmoor will be easier.

'Fit and proper' owners? :think:

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Pogleswoody":goatbokq said:
IJN":goatbokq said:

'Fit and proper' owners? :think:

Is the fit and proper test run by the football league or the FA? Just wondering as if its the football league, maybe there is a different test for conference teams or is it a standard thing run by the FA?

Aug 22, 2006
The Torquay fan I know thought it was a ridiculous decision to sack Kevin Nicholson, a manager hamstrung to say the very least but he wasn't surprised because one or two people in the hierarchy wanted him out anyway.