7. Erhan Oztumer - Walsall
8. Shaun Whalley - Shrewsbury
9. Keiffer Moore - Rotherham
10. Jack Marriott - Peterborough
11. Jack Payne - Oxford

12. Jake Jervis - Plymouth
13. Alex Rodman - Shrewsbury
14. Alex Cairnes - Fleetwood

Can't wait to see you guys back in the Championship, only a matter of time. Check out our website and if anyone is interested in writing for us from a PAFC perspective then get in touch.

Thank
James

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I was going to write a player profile for D3D4 Football on Graham Carey but thought I would give a Plymouth fan the opportunity to do it. If no one is interested please write your comments about why he is such a cult figure for Argyle and what it is about his game that you all love. I will include this in my profile.

thanks
James
D3D4Football.com

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I am looking for someone to be the Plymouth Argyle correspondent for D3D4 Football. we are a site purely dedicated to League One and Two and would like someone to be voice of your club on our site.

If you are interested then get in touch at info@d3d4football.com

thanks
James

Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please check out our latest podcast, we take a look back at all the action from week one of League One and Two. http://d3d4football.com/podcast-2/

Our next podcast should be out tomorrow afternoon so please keep and eye out for that, a review of all the week 2 action.

thanks
James
D3D4 Football

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Knarf Reprah":14ui4cyu said:
Ryan Edwards is not a full back.....
They've picked four CB's, but this is something done quite commonly when people pick a team of the week.

Michael Jacobs probably should have been included though. He was immense for Wigan against Bury on Sunday.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I really have no idea how these guys select their teams. My daily newspaper, on a Monday, publishes a team of the week for each Division. Having checked, I note today there is only one common selection between the 2 chosen teams and that is that guy Marriott of Peterborough.

I think this puts the wide subjectivity of these selections into perspective. For the record Luke McC was upstaged by Cairns of Fleetwood. He must be quite a keeper. Perhaps he saved 3 penalties on the day?

Aug 11, 2017
Cairns was great but McCormick was better for sure. Both are great keepers. When we pick the team it really is just four defenders, four mids and two strikers I don't chose specific positions. We could but that could leave a really worthy defender out.

All these things have a fairly large aspect of subjectivity to be honest. That is the nature of these things but picking Marriott and Moore upfront is easy because they both scored hat-tricks. Moores was simply brilliant finishes on every goal and believe it or not people questioned his ability!

Aug 5, 2016
Unless you watch 90 minutes of every match, picking a team of the week will always be a waste of time.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Its a bit of fun not serious, geez you guys need to get a grip