Southampton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Southampton

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":2wv158mz said:
have just signed a deal with very rich chinese family.please let it be us one day soon.

And how exactly did this Chinese family become 'rich'. That is just the first question to be asked before we sell our souls to a foreign owner.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pogleswoody":1bz6hnmm said:
Steve Evans":1bz6hnmm said:
have just signed a deal with very rich chinese family.please let it be us one day soon.

And how exactly did this Chinese family become 'rich'. That is just the first question to be asked before we sell our souls to a foreign owner.
this is how;
Lander Sports Development Co., Ltd. develops, constructs, and manages sporting facilities. The company’s sports facilities include public fitness centers, city sports and leisure squares, city sports and leisure stadiums, city single sport venues, city fitness clubs, and city community sports convenience stores. It also offers sports financing and financial services, such as leasing of sports assets; and sports-related property and personal insurance products, as well as online lottery products. In addition, the company organizes sports events and tournaments, including football, basketball, and winter sports; operates sports clubs, and training and coaching facilities; provides sports media..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":3vrvehnd said:
Pogleswoody":3vrvehnd said:
Steve Evans":3vrvehnd said:

this is how;
Lander Sports Development Co., Ltd. develops, constructs, and manages sporting facilities. The company’s sports facilities include public fitness centers, city sports and leisure squares, city sports and leisure stadiums, city single sport venues, city fitness clubs, and city community sports convenience stores. It also offers sports financing and financial services, such as leasing of sports assets; and sports-related property and personal insurance products, as well as online lottery products. In addition, the company organizes sports events and tournaments, including football, basketball, and winter sports; operates sports clubs, and training and coaching facilities; provides sports media..

If you don't know Steve, just say so!! :lol:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It's getting close to a mere multi-millionaire not being rich enough to have any guarantee whatsoever of getting a sniff at the Prem.

Aug 5, 2016
Steve Evans":18l238t5 said:

Not for me thank you. I'd rather be little old Plymouth Argyle of the lower leagues than be the train set of some foreign billionaire family for a few years until they grow bored.

Let our chairmen forever be either locals or at least proven supporters.

Argyle are not a business or a brand - it is our club!

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Good time to buy just before the sale of Virgil Van Djik!

Would be interesting to see the stats of foreign owners and club success and see if there is any correlation between nationality and relative success of club post takeover.

I get Knibbs point about local owners, but would that view still be relevant if we were plying our trade in the Unibond (or whatever it is now) because all other league clubs had sold out to foreign investment.

Seeing how the Championship is heading it is surely only a matter of time before L1 goes the same way and who knows how far down the pyramid that will go.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Knibbsworth":132tp1wy said:
Steve Evans":132tp1wy said:

Not for me thank you. I'd rather be little old Plymouth Argyle of the lower leagues than be the train set of some foreign billionaire family for a few years until they grow bored.

Let our chairmen forever be either locals or at least proven supporters.

Argyle are not a business or a brand - it is our club!

Exactly! :clap: