Tottenham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tottenham

Apr 6, 2009
Random q question but was trying to get tickets for my dad as a gift for Tottenham v chelsea but need to be pre registered on their database. Is anyone that would mind me using their account?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
katkin":1j6g4sz6 said:
Random q question but was trying to get tickets for my dad as a gift for Tottenham v chelsea but need to be pre registered on their database. Is anyone that would mind me using their account?

I wish you luck in coming on to a Plymouth Argyle web-site to find a Spurs supporter who is a registered member of that London Club.

Apr 6, 2009
I'm not expecting but if anyone has ever bought tickets before say when argyle weren't playing they may be. Im registered on evertons as I went there the day before we played at anfield. If you havent got anything helpful.just ignore pleaae

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Ignore them Katkin.

Unfortunately I don't, but I have a spurs supporting friend who may. I'll give him a shout, can't promise but will try

Jan 29, 2010
Nothing wrong with asking, my wife is registered as a Tottenham member but cant help for the Chelsea game. Myself I'm registered at Norwich and Aston Villa having taken in both whilst working away.

Aug 26, 2011
Why don't you create an account

Guest members tickets are on sale

It's at Wembley do you may have a chance

Apr 6, 2009
You have to have been registered last year. She sympathised but metropolitan police decided.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
katkin":bvk0m576 said:
I'm not expecting but if anyone has ever bought tickets before say when argyle weren't playing they may be. Im registered on evertons as I went there the day before we played at anfield. If you havent got anything helpful.just ignore pleaae
Sorry, I can't help but why would someone who can help be influenced by the fact that you are 'not expecting'?

Apr 6, 2009
I'm just saying i don't have any expectation that anyone would be registered on their database as like we said this is an Argyle board. But on the off chance there is someone I was hoping they may be able to help out.

I didn't realise my choice of words would be so scrutenised for a simple request

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Ease up peeps, she (he) is just trying to buy her (his) Dad a present FFS.

Good luck Katkin, sorry I can't help.

Apr 6, 2009
Monster Green":3cbsjak2 said:
Ignore them Katkin.

Unfortunately I don't, but I have a spurs supporting friend who may. I'll give him a shout, can't promise but will try

Thanks Monster Green, if he can it would be amazing

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
katkin":2kl4dann said:
I'm just saying i don't have any expectation that anyone would be registered on their database as like we said this is an Argyle board. But on the off chance there is someone I was hoping they may be able to help out.

I didn't realise my choice of words would be so scrutenised for a simple request
Sorry, Katkin! Only joking.