Big Sam and the Telegraph | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Big Sam and the Telegraph

C

Charles Plym

Typical of the English gutter press , entrapment , anything to ensure the England team fails .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He's shot himself in the foot, it's difficult to see him surviving this which is a shame.

Who the hell will be next as manager?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Agree. Can't see him surviving.

Hard to see where England go from here. Steve Bruce was interviewed in the summer and is available. Is there really nobody else?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
What an idiot. Can't say I'm surprised, he's old school and been around. Of course he's going to know ways around things, as are most managers in the premiership.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Yes, very poor judgement. Not surprising - and wouldn't be so serious if he wasn't England manager.

Steve Bruce and Eddie Howe the only 2 other options I reckon.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It has been non stop on the radio this morning and it is becoming a bit tedious.

So Sam is asked how certain agents get around FIFA's rules and he tells them. In my eyes that doesn't mean he is advising them. Just the newspaper's way of spinning the story.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Yes gone. It rivals Kevin Keegan for the drama of his departure. England FA will be hard pressed now to find a suitable English born manager to replace him, given the dearth with experience out there. I feel they must cast of their nationalism in the selection process and look abroad, unless the likes of Wenger changes his tune