stuart pearce | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

stuart pearce

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Steve Evans":31381ft1 said:
just "agreed to leave" forest.we can recommend a manager for them,a good local lad. ;)

As long as it wasn't a swap deal! :)

Wonder if this ends their interest in Tyler.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
definitely don't want a swap with psycho. :D hopefully when sheridan gets the chop the new manager will see that our young local lads actually want to play in their natural position.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
wow.that was quick.forest have just got rid of a playing legend.it's now up to argyle to do the decent thing for us,the best fans in the sport,and sack sheridan,mccarthy and harbin.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What a ridiculous appointment

Freedman has got a worse win rate than Pearce!

One of the craziest appointments I've seen for some time and another case of big bucks owners having no idea when it comes to football.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve Evans":29pvpeyd said:
Tugboat":29pvpeyd said:
What a ridiculous appointment
why do you say that please?
Because his recent managerial record is averagely poor.

The only obvious reason for his appointment is because its a cheap deal that's easy to cut off when it goes sour. A needled gamble that will only write this season off and will need another manager in the summer.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Freedman was never going to stay out of the game for long. His father-in-law (Ray Clemence) has good connections.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
What connection Clemence has with the current owners at Forest I have no idea and I don't personally think any club is going to appoint a manager for the reasons you suggest.