That Lot in Brazil | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

That Lot in Brazil

May 19, 2014
Outside the Life Centre.
Ade the green":30h3biex said:
I thought Brazil played a weakened side against Germany and Holland, not much room for them to manoeuvre.

Going all that way to play an under 23 side, I doubt whether the Greeks were much older ( average ages ).

Well done for them to have arranged this jolly for a team that achieved sod all last season with an ex captain that thinks so little about his club or the fans. Is this trip of any real benefit to the team? In team building probably, in preparing for the coming season, I have my doubts. Having said that it didn't disrupt Tisdale's team restructuring for next year as they can't sign anyone anyway. Maybe the club doesn't mind going cap in hand to the PFA whilst arranging a beanie for the boys.

Hoping to make money out of DVD sales! Not going to happen and as for coverage, what exactly have they had. A piece on the BBC sports pages but not the main board, the ECFC page which is only really followed by their own fan(s).

But for all that, we still go on about playing Real Madrid but we only played their reserves. Let them have Their moment in the sun but let's also hope it's messed up their pre-season.

Incidentally, they've had two PSFs and not scored yet.

I bet there having a great time though :wave: just like a lads holiday....

Dec 7, 2006
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28438489
Awww bless (again).. I notice we (as Beeb funders) appear to have coughed up for a nice little jolly to Brazil for Alan Richardson. Wht possible justification can there be for sending him over there to cover a bunch of pointless friendly matches with extremely limited interest or relevance to anyone but the most diehard 6-toes follower? :mad: :roll:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I'm not sure he's there as he says it's there 2nd win of the tour. Unless I missed a game they drew 0-0 with Fluminense under 23s Nd the fans game was called off because of lack of interest.

I'm sure Foxy can update me if I missed a game
(from his sources of course).

May 19, 2014
Outside the Life Centre.
Ade the green":1yxvcdcq said:
I'm not sure he's there as he says it's there 2nd win of the tour. Unless I missed a game they drew 0-0 with Fluminense under 23s Nd the fans game was called off because of lack of interest.

Sources tell me they did win a second game and a second cup!!

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Foxy":1jsneqq3 said:
Ade the green":1jsneqq3 said:

Did the cup come with an egg in it?

May 19, 2014
Outside the Life Centre.
tagz":m0humppf said:
Foxy":m0humppf said:
Ade the green":m0humppf said:

Did the cup come with an egg in it?

Probably mate!!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
FordGreen":3hqf9eyw said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28438489
Awww bless (again).. I notice we (as Beeb funders) appear to have coughed up for a nice little jolly to Brazil for Alan Richardson. Wht possible justification can there be for sending him over there to cover a bunch of pointless friendly matches with extremely limited interest or relevance to anyone but the most diehard 6-toes follower? :mad: :roll:

With the amount of BBC personnel that have gone to Brazil this summer, one more wont hurt. He is definately over there. I have heard his reports on the radio. (Good for him too. Nice little perk)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Foxy":y5a0u71g said:
Ade the green":y5a0u71g said:

So what game did you win first?

Your lot only drew against the under 23s and you got a cup for that.

Are you guys seriously claiming that you've won cups when it's akin to the weak spotty kid at sports day getting a prize for turning up.

Well done you guys for conning the Brazilians out of thinking you're something special but has there been any real benefit or interest for that matter for them?

Sep 13, 2003
Brazilian football fans are so passionate about football they would turn up to watch a load of tramps kick a balloon around a park so the fact that only 2 men and a dog turned up at Flamengo's stadium for this particular historic game speaks volumes.

May 19, 2014
Outside the Life Centre.
A I'm no Grecian, just a follower of local football but they seem to be raising awareness and generating a lot of interest worldwide with this celebration, so good luck to them.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Foxy":37aimxjy said:
A I'm no Grecian, just a follower of local football but they seem to be raising awareness and generating a lot of interest worldwide with this celebration, so good luck to them.

WORLDWIDE! Only a six toed Greek would be that deluded.

Dec 7, 2006
Ade the green":3oca870c said:
Foxy":3oca870c said:

WORLDWIDE! Only a six toed Greek would be that deluded.
Love it! :thumbs: