• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Not a rumour, just an observation...the lad is in Plymouth...where he grew up

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
if joe signs for us i will buy everybody on this website with a pseudonym of earl grey a drink.hi old buddy.love to you, camilla,milton and ophelia.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Steve Evans":2d0hxzcm said:
if joe signs for us i will buy everybody on this website with a pseudonym of earl grey a drink.hi old buddy.love to you, camilla,milton and ophelia.

Just make sure that it isn't Earl Grey tea though. The Bergamot plant that the distinctive flavor comes from is carcinogenic.

Jul 29, 2010
I'd love it to happen, a bit of a Hollywood script.

Local lad, taken from his home town club due to circumstances beyond his control returns home and thrives. We don't have fairytale stories at Argyle, but that would be one.

The kind of money required would not be insubstantial. If GC10 leaves however, I wonder how different the funds released from his contract offer would be to that required for a potential JM10? :think:

Signing Joe would offset a lot if not all the disappointment of Carey leaving.

"He's one of our own, he's one of our own....".

Jun 11, 2012
I work with a friend of Joe's family, and it's no secret that he'd be all for a move back here.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Steve I didn't mate, I was merely driving past. He was having a chat to a family, maybe they asked him.

Cheers for the love Steve, same to you

Nov 18, 2011
I'd love for Mason to come back but I just don't feel we could match the kind of wages he'd be looking for, no matter how keen he is to come back. Also if we pushed the boat out too far then players such as Bradley would be justifiably demanding greater parity with their wages.

Still, Mason up front with Taylor would be a lovely partnership.

Feb 2, 2007
I could see this happening but possibly a loan after the season starts and he's not in Wolves first team plans.

Jul 29, 2012
As has been said a loan might be possible before the window shuts . He's been in and out of the Wolves squad . If it doesn't happen for him in pre- season then they may loan him out.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Just hope that if he is available for loan he doesn't end up playing for the manager who signed him for Wolves. Joe Mason playing for Portsmouth wouldn't be nice to see.

Aug 17, 2005
Joe next season needs to get his career back on track and as he was out of favour at wolves they will be wanting him in the shop window to recoup the transfer fee. Dropping down a league might be good for both parties so maybe big maybe possible. Taylor and Mason up front yes I can see them causing damage in league one