(How about) Aaron Kuhl | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(How about) Aaron Kuhl

Jul 11, 2011
Just parted company with Reading. Came down and played in the same friendly as Tanner for Reading under 21s. Played holding midfield and bossed the game. Looked quite versatile too (good replacement for smith).

Not really a rumour just a player who I think will/could shine.

Apr 30, 2017
Like for like for Smith, who I personally think we'll struggle to replace. We have foxy who is a playmaker. We need probably a ball winner, box to box midfielder and probably another playmaker. Kuhl is a box to box midfielder and is quality. I hope DA does track him and give him a look. I'd more than happily take him!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Yes, he comes from Paulton, the same corner of Somerset as our former striker Barnes, now at Burnley. Kuhl is attractive in that he is only 21 as compared to Fox, who is well over 30 years of age. Whether he meets Fox's skill level, I am not sure, as I never saw the home friendly 2 years ago, but I cannot see Kuhl being without any club before the start of next season

Mar 23, 2008
That's an interesting one, good player sure to attract plenty of league 1 interest.

Nov 18, 2011
A couple of years ago he looked like he could be something special but not sure about Kuhl now. He couldn't get into a Borehamwood side regularly last season and was completely frozen out of the Reading set up towards the end of last season.

If he realises this could be his last chance of professional football then he's young enough to still become a great player but that's a big "if".

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
He played v Chelsea u23 team this week and going from the Shots forum, he impressed. Played in front of the back four, dictating play, putting tackles in and generally clearing up.

We should take him to Holland on trial.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Emu":36m3osu7 said:
He played v Chelsea u23 team this week and going from the Shots forum, he impressed. Played in front of the back four, dictating play, putting tackles in and generally clearing up.

We should take him to Holland on trial.

Okay, we'll do it.

What now?