Waters of Cheltenham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Waters of Cheltenham

Apr 30, 2017
I saw this on the FL72 website also. After doing some delving all these articles are coming from an article in the Herald which had an awfully written title which very easily has been misinterparated. The herald have started this "conjecture" because they don't proof read articles or titles.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's quite funny how some rumours start.
Yesterday on a slow news day the Herald reported that Argyle's League One rivals Northampton were interested in signing Waters with no indication of Argyle being interested apart from a Northampton related story being printed in a Plymouth newspaper.

Soon after website The 72 repeats the same story and crucially adds that Argyle are also interested in Waters.
So either it's true and The 72 know something or they got muddled by the Herald article.

Edit. Pilgrim28 saw the same as me. :)

Pilgrim28":ihpjs8qb said:
I saw this on the FL72 website also. After doing some delving all these articles are coming from an article in the Herald which had an awfully written title which very easily has been misinterparated. The herald have started this "conjecture" because they don't proof read articles or titles.
Are you Count Arthur Strong?

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Is there any on-line footage of him which is available to stream ?

He could provide us with wave after wave of attacks anyway.

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Muddy waters thus far

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Worried he might go down a bit easily :think:

Likes his music tho': favourite band? Oasis ... or Mud ...

Can't stop thinking about him signing now, got Waters on my brain!