(how about) Ashley Taylor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) Ashley Taylor

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
How about Ash Taylor. Centre back aged 26. Out of contract at Aberdeen. Good in the air. Excellent partner for Sonny Bradley.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I think that our How About team is now complete. :)

Apr 30, 2017
I'm a massive fan of these how abouts and its inevitable we'll get 2/3 per day but what else is there to do. Personally, i'm a massive admirer of Ash Taylor and wouldn't be suprised to see DA go in for him because we need a centre half in the mould of him!.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
I am lead to believe that he is on £3k per week at Aberdeen. Is that within our means ? He says he wants a new challenge. Well how about the challenge of helping us get into the Championship. He went to Aberdeen from Tranmere. Did Derek Adams not take in an Aberdeen match when on a scouting mission north of the border a couple of weeks ago ?

Nov 2, 2004
As our budget is between 3 and 3.5 million how does that break down to an average amongst 20 players? does anything else come out of that budget coaching etc?

May 8, 2011
Argy1e said:
Comments I've seen from fans in Scotland (and Tranmere) suggest we should stay well clear.[/quote

If you go on his twitter account and see the hundreds of comments following his goodbye posting it would seem to contradict what you've seen.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
I saw him play against Kilmarnock the season before last and Shay Logan Jonny Hayes and Ash Taylor were the 3 stand out players.

Aug 5, 2009
Plymouth or Nigeria
"When he's on a going day he's very good but is prone to a howler and always seemed to go in and out of form, big lad as well and is handy at set pieces being swung into the box"

WhatsApp message from an Aberdeen supporting colleague.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Very highly unlikely but I did see someone who was a very close resemblance to him (based on pictures I've seen) today at the entrance to the Barbican.

Imagine if a rumour on here was actually more than a rumour.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I note he has a very attractive wife, who is a fitness instructor and she keeps a close eye on his diet and alcohol consumption. Any prospective new manager would be impressed on several counts!