Adams on Sunderland's List (merged x 3) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Adams on Sunderland's List (merged x 3)

Dec 2, 2010
A friend of mine who is connected with work for Premier League clubs told me tonight that DA is definitely on Sunderland's shortlist.

He went on to say he should stay with us, but an approach is definitely on the cards. DA and McInnes are the names being bandied around most in football circles.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nov 9, 2008
No bookies are even listing Adams on the list of potentials. Even Tussaud in on the list so you would have thought if there was due to be an approach he would have been listed even at stupid 100/1 odds somewhere

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
TPG Extreme":lkv43ywe said:
No bookies are even listing Adams on the list of potentials. Even Tussaud in on the list so you would have thought if there was due to be agn approach he would have been listed even at stupid 100/1 odds somewhere

Yep. There are dozens of names on the betting lists, including Chris Wilder, Ryan Giggs and several with Premier League experience, but no mention of Adams just yet.

May 16, 2016
Appointng Adams at this stage of his career in England would demonstrate the kind of decision making that got them relegated in the first place.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
More chance of Big Sam returning as England manager or even Roy Hodgson returning as a football manager

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Tynan One Nil":dnukwlzt said:
McInnes to Sunderland,Adams to Aberdeen?

I think this one is more likely,where McInnes has been cautious in his comments about whether he would take the job if approached by Sunderland