(how about) Hiram Boteng | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) Hiram Boteng

Feb 23, 2006
Hiram Boteng....not sure if hes out of contract with Palace this summer.looks like his career is going downhill !
Perhaps Derek the man to kick start his career if he was released and we picked him up.I think theres some hidden talent buried amongst dismal performances.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
graygreen":1it8jgoz said:
Hiram Boteng....not sure if hes out of contract with Palace this summer.looks like his career is going downhill !
Perhaps Derek the man to kick start his career if he was released and we picked him up.I think theres some hidden talent buried amongst dismal performances.

Everything you've written says no thank you. And that is only based on your OP not on what I know myself.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
He had some good performances whilst with us - Portsmouth home play off semi one that stands out - but have no idea how he got on at Bristol Rovers and Northampton this season.

Mar 23, 2008
Have to say I thought he was a bit average, had some good games but too many passed him by. Still young of course but didn't really stand out.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He was class for us first time, he oozed confidence.

Then he played in the Prem (against Swansea?) and that seemed to be that. When he eventually came back he appeared as if he couldn't care less.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
IJN":f2laqs4r said:
He was class for us first time, he oozed confidence.

Then he played in the Prem (against Swansea?) and that seemed to be that. When he eventually came back he appeared as if he couldn't care less.

Totally agree Ian.He then went to Rovers and Palace then recalled him as he was not getting any game time.Mark 1 Boateng - Yes Mark 2 - No

If he's on a free, isn't asking for silly money and wants to come back then I think we'd be stupid not to offer him a contract. He has a lot of talent and is still really young. A difficult season on loan to league 1 and release from Palace could be the kick up the ass he needed.

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
I think it is clear Adams likes having a holding midfielder who can be destructive and powerful...Boateng last season after McHugh departed, then Ijaha brought in this year and when he was injured songoo moved up to perform the role....

So I would expect a player of that ilk to arrive...I's be happy with the Boateng of the first half of the season....less so the latter part....

But as with previous windows I expect the role has been scouted identified and plans B & c in place if they don't come off...and we will find out when DA wants us to...and not before