How about Alex Harris?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A long shot but Hibs have just released Alex Harris, 22, he's a creative player who can play in the middle or out wide (sound familiar? :) ).

Derek Adams will know him from his time as assistant manager at Hibs, although at that time Harris was in the youth team.

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
Seen Harris several times, most notably in the 2013 Scottish Cup semi-final against Falkirk when he helped turn a 3-0 half-time deficit (cue Hits shirts thrown on the pitch in disgust and fans walking out) to a 4-3 win after extra time. He had a bad injury shortly afterwards, missed the best part of a season and then went out on loan to various clubs without ever really setting things light. On his day he's exciting, tricky and pacy. Whether the injury has taken its toll, who knows. Might well be worth a punt though.

Someone I would definitely be looking at is Craig McGuffie of Ayr. Only 19, he broke into the first team towards the back end of Ayr's disastrous season - if McCall had had the balls to play him earlier I'm certain he would have kept them up. Best suited to the 10 role he's creative, exciting and has an eye for goal - as evidenced here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-i7dA0O1j0

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Or another ... Danny Seaborne as third choice centre back. He was born in Devon, started his career at Exeter and has just been released by Hamilton.