George Williams | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

George Williams

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Saw him play for Fulham in the Premier League Cup earlier this season and thought he was the stand out player on the pitch. Would be pleased if we sign him, but given what I saw I'd imagine it would be as a replacement for Carey if we do.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Scunthorpe's bid for Williams has been turned down....

Link

Scunthorpe United have reportedly seen a bid rejected for Fulham attacker George Williams.

Williams, who is entering the final year of his contract at Craven Cottage, has previously spent time on loan with Gillingham and MK Dons.

He made featured 15 times for MK Dons last term before heading back to Fulham in January.
The Iron are looking to fend off strong competition for the winger/forward with Charlton Athletic, Burton Albion, Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle all credited with interest in the 21-year-old this summer.

A version of this story will soon appear in the Herald.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":3vlxkw9i said:
Scunthorpe's bid for Williams has been turned down....

Link

Scunthorpe United have reportedly seen a bid rejected for Fulham attacker George Williams.

Williams, who is entering the final year of his contract at Craven Cottage, has previously spent time on loan with Gillingham and MK Dons.

He made featured 15 times for MK Dons last term before heading back to Fulham in January.
The Iron are looking to fend off strong competition for the winger/forward with Charlton Athletic, Burton Albion, Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle all credited with interest in the 21-year-old this summer.

A version of this story will soon appear in the Herald.

:)