• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Dean Cox

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
For those at the game today:
I understand Cox is at Crawley by default with some sort of mishap leaving him without a club.
Obviously he scored but hes always seemed a real livewire.
A possibility for league 1 or no?

A

Alderney Green

A player I have always liked.

Had a serious injury recently? So not sure if he could do a job in leagu 1.

I think the Layton Orient chairman screwed him over...

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
up_the_line":2am6t8re said:
I understand Cox is at Crawley by default with some sort of mishap leaving him without a club.
He could have signed for anyone. He had interest from League One and the Championship, but he wanted to join Crawley as it's close to where he was brought up. Probably wouldn't join us therefore.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Argy1e":1w242gzl said:
up_the_line":1w242gzl said:
He could have signed for anyone. He had interest from League One and the Championship, but he wanted to join Crawley as it's close to where he was brought up. Probably wouldn't join us therefore.[/quote
]
Lack of ambition ;)

Apr 1, 2017
Emu":2i7xl6hi said:
Argy1e":2i7xl6hi said:
up_the_line":2i7xl6hi said:
He could have signed for anyone. He had interest from League One and the Championship, but he wanted to join Crawley as it's close to where he was brought up. Probably wouldn't join us therefore.[/quote
]
Lack of ambition ;)

Be the perfect fit then :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":hdl58yg9 said:
Not for me.......how about Collins? 20 goals for a struggling side seems a good return??
Nice :whoosh: attempt :lol:

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Their midfielder, 24 Kaby I think, was motm yesterday. Great energy and fitness. Smart on the ball and got around the pitch to defend well too.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Or look for better quality? Do we need to look at everyone who scores against us?

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
SwimwiththeTide beat me to the Kaby mention...looked a different class in the Kante style base of midfield role and everything they did went through him..always had time...

That said they didn't create too much but worth keeping tabs on

looks like Drummy knew hjm of old..but contracted till end of next season and likely to command a fee set by tribunal due to age...so probably not for us!

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/artic ... 83349.aspx

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
pafcprogs":1tugp7as said:
SwimwiththeTide beat me to the Kaby mention...looked a different class in the Kante style base of midfield role and everything they did went through him..always had time...

That said they didn't create too much but worth keeping tabs on

looks like Drummy knew hjm of old..but contracted till end of next season and likely to command a fee set by tribunal due to age...so probably not for us!

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/artic ... 83349.aspx
He's over 24 so there would be no tribunal