Does anyone know anything about this...... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Does anyone know anything about this......

Aug 24, 2011
My work colleague went to A&E in Barnstaple yesterday and said that whilst he was there a guy was being seen to that had collapsed in his bathroom at home.

He overheard the nurse saying he's a professional footballer for Plymouth Argyle, my question is who could that have been and does anyone know anything?

Fascinating to hear it when he returned to the office, will it be an unsolved mystery!

Apr 30, 2011
Whilst this is very much a rumour, if there is any truth in it I would find it quite unsavoury to be speculating over what could be a serious illness to another human irrelevant if he is a footballer or not.

Aug 24, 2011
Penmaster":2mmxnlrf said:
Whilst this is very much a rumour, if there is any truth in it I would find it quite unsavoury to be speculating over what could be a serious illness to another human irrelevant if he is a footballer or not.

Ok thanks for that, but if they hadn't said he played for Plymouth Argyle I would never have known him anyway, If he was indeed an Argyle player than I doubt its a serious illness else he wouldn't be a sporting professional.

H

HPRJohn

Tell that to Fabrice Muamba or Stylian Petrov

Agree with Pennmaster total lack of class to be discussing this on a public forum

Jul 29, 2010
Yup. Some things should remain private and confidential.

A professional wouldn't have breached their profession's code of ethics and been heard discussing confidential information. A responsible and compassionate individual receiving such information wouldn't post it on a messageboard.

Modern life seems to believe that anything and everything is 'fair game' for comment. It isn't.