Motherwell sack manager | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Motherwell sack manager

May 16, 2016
Motherwell have sacked Mark McGhee.

Any truth in the rumour I've just made up that Derek Adams is in the frame for the job ?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You should change your pseudonym to 'Fickle of Personality'.

I trust in Adams to find the players we need. We are top of the league because of Adams and his coaching team so we gotta trust his judgement

Your post exactly 2 months ago today.

Mar 14, 2009
davie nine":u9p12hnh said:

I trust in Adams to find the players we need. We are top of the league because of Adams and his coaching team so we gotta trust his judgement

There are many examples of this. Just look at the Exeter thread.

It's been happening for many years.

C

Cult Of Personality

davie nine":crzvi7bd said:

Am I not allowed to change my mind or views on a person

C

Cult Of Personality

davie nine":33eyqmye said:
Of course!!

No doubt, you have changed it again after yesterday's result.

No I am still not sure on Adams and actually don't enjoy the way we play under his leadership. It is a results business at the end of the day he is doing a good job but it's not a team that plays good football for my tastes

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Cult Of Personality":3t1xbv1s said:
davie nine":3t1xbv1s said:
Of course!!

No I am still not sure on Adams and actually don't enjoy the way we play under his leadership. It is a results business at the end of the day he is doing a good job but it's not a team that plays good football for my tastes

Watching Arsenal for years was entertaining but a bit formulaic--one of the things I love about Argyle is the sheer unpredictability. I find I can get enormous satisfaction out of a hard fought gritty/lucky win---consistent quality will come later when we have the budget and consequently the players to deliver some class. In the meantime let's 'enjoy' what we have in the occasional sublime moments from Carey, the surging runs of Jervis, the excellence of Luke, the class of Fox---the physical effort of Songo'o, Derek's V neck jumpers---sorry I'm rambling now.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Cult Of Personality":s8i420io said:
davie nine":s8i420io said:
Of course!!

OK. So, you acknowledge that he is 'doing a good job' but you would be happy with the potential upheaval caused at this stage of the season by Motherwell 'taking him'.

Listening to the chants at the end of yesterday's game, it would appear that there are a few supporters who would disagree with you. Having said that, I didn't hear that chant on Tuesday night so you may not be the only supporter who changes his mind as frequently as the weather changes.

"There's only one Derek Adams"!!!

I think it's best to leave our discussions at that.

C

Cult Of Personality

davie nine":3kmx21xr said:
Cult Of Personality":3kmx21xr said:
davie nine":3kmx21xr said:
Of course!!

OK. So, you acknowledge that he is 'doing a good job' but you would be happy with the potential upheaval caused at this stage of the season by Motherwell 'taking him'.

Listening to the chants at the end of yesterday's game, it would appear that there are a few supporters who would disagree with you. Having said that, I didn't hear that chant on Tuesday night so you may not be the only supporter who changes his mind as frequently as the weather changes.

"There's only one Derek Adams"!!!

I think it's best to leave our discussions at that.

:whistle: One Derek Adams after another poor tuesday night