Jordan Flores (of Wigan Athletic) has gone to Blackpool | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jordan Flores (of Wigan Athletic) has gone to Blackpool

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
In talks apparently, a very combative Midfielder, heard from a very good source up the line.
Very promising player, got game time last season in league one scoring a few goals

Nov 2, 2004
Sounds plausable,they have a very large squad and he is not getting much game time.We do need another midfield option.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Aged 21. Five foot 11 inches. Made his first team debut in August 2014 and since then has only made a further 11 appearances in the first team, scoring one goal. I hope our Northern scout has been well following reserve team fixtures.

Jul 29, 2010
BHS":1ih4byv5 said:
In talks apparently, a very combative Midfielder, heard from a very good source up the line.
Very promising player, got game time last season in league one scoring a few goals
If by 'a few' you mean one, then yes.

Aged 21 with 12 appearances and as many sending's off as goals :wink:

Good luck to the lad if he comes but he'll be very much squad cover for Donaldson & Fox now that Smiffy is out.

Nov 2, 2004
To be fair Threlkeld and Tanner had worse profiles, so he may prove to be more than just cover.I like Donaldson but he is not outstanding.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Lord Cuckfield":2vob56mp said:
May I enquire as to the source of your information?

Cuckfield, its a little convoluted. This is not a done deal as yet, bit is expected within the next few days, however other clubs are interested.
I work with a guy whose best mates daughter is distraught at the thought of her boy friend moving to the other end of the country, my thoughts are its a brilliant place to visit plus the pastys are far better than the pies in Wigan! :D

COYGs :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
X Isle":29hnhvnn said:
BHS":29hnhvnn said:
If by 'a few' you mean one, then yes.

Aged 21 with 12 appearances and as many sending's off as goals :wink:

Good luck to the lad if he comes but he'll be very much squad cover for Donaldson & Fox now that Smiffy is out.

Whats a goal or two between friends ah?
I will correct myself in all competitions for Wigan this season he has strated 2 and come as a sub in 4 games scoring 1 goal. He is very highly rated by the pie eaters.
Although Donaldson has improved and looked good before his injury + Smith being injured, I think this lad has promise.
Lets see how this one pans out

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
This ones off then. No way his girlfriend will let him move this far ...

... or will definitely happen as little does she know how far away from her he wants to get!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
You've got to love a post on Rumours & Conjecture that includes the phrase:

"I work with a guy whose best mates daughter is distraught .... " :nworthy: :lol: :nworthy:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Stuart House":3w26vnxa said:
This ones off then. No way his girlfriend will let him move this far ...

... or will definitely happen as little does she know how far away from her he wants to get!

There is also an old fashioned expression of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. She is lucky she is not 'walking out' with a sailor who is on a 364 day deployment at sea!

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
BHS":2ua2x6op said:
Lord Cuckfield":2ua2x6op said:
May I enquire as to the source of your information?

Cuckfield, its a little convoluted. This is not a done deal as yet, bit is expected within the next few days, however other clubs are interested.
I work with a guy whose best mates daughter is distraught at the thought of her boy friend moving to the other end of the country, my thoughts are its a brilliant place to visit plus the pastys are far better than the pies in Wigan! :D

COYGs :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Ok well it sounds genuine enough, I mean who is going to troll about someone virtually none of us have heard of? If he signs all well and good I suppose?