Wijnaldum

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Giliano Wijnaldum, 24, a left back currently unattached so it makes sense with Sawyer out for 3 months.
He's played in the top flight in the Netherlands and the second tier in Germany.

A half-brother plays for Huddersfield.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Lew1988":2s1j74fy said:
Brother on trial anyone else heard this ?

Hopefully, if it is true, it will not alert other clubs.

It will be good to have a natural left back option, although Ben Purrington is doing very well and he will have difficulty in ousting Ben from his place in the team.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Don't rule out him possibly signing as cover. At 24 years old he could become a decent addition that sees GS become the fringe player out of the 3 suited LB's

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
DA said, at Senior Greens, that there was adequate cover within the current squad. He did also say that his budget would allow for a non-contracted player to be brought in if it was considered necessary.

May 21, 2015
From what stats I can can see he'd certainly be decent quality at L2 level.
Interesting one this.

ealinggreen":2863ikua said:
He has played 65 games in top flight Dutch football,a cut above div 4 ?

A lot of people think Dutch football is top notch but other than the top teams its not that great. If you watch a game in the second tier you'd understand, not great depth and most of the best players move abroad.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":1hsxvxay said:
Well we beat Dutch second tier Maastricht 2-1 in preseason which might be a sensible gauge.

Who are top of the league at the moment. Although to be fair to them, it was only a friendly. The Dutch leagues are good for entertainment. Lots of teams can score goals, but all of them have crap defences.