Gurrieri Has NOT Signed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Gurrieri Has NOT Signed

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Gurrieri, or Gurry, or even Argie Boy to some, has signed. I had a chat with him at the Fun Day earlier and he said that the deal's definitely done and the paperwork is signed. Then, his exact words were "it just needs confer-sorry what is the word?"
Apparently the word is confirmation - but hey I'll give it to him, a lad who's never played in England before (as far as I am aware) is a good linguist. :lol:

Jul 14, 2005
Shook hands with him as he came off the team coach at the Fun Day. I asked him if he had signed and he nodded enthusiastically and said 'yes, yes!'

Great news if it's confirmed..would like to see Joe Holt sign as well after his performance against Truro. Not sure what the score is with him, though.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
charlee":3h7sykvw said:
YAYYYYYY!

Me likes Gurrieri

:lol: Same! I heard someone else ask him did he mind being a right-back and again he just kind of went with the flow of the conversation and said 'yes, it is good.'
Then the guy asked if he preferred playing left-mid and then he got a 'yes! that's my position! it is great there!"
So in his own little way he said he prefers playing on the wing which is where I think he's best at. He also said he loved Plymouth which was nice. :D

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
ming the merciless":3mcpjvz7 said:
Really hope this ones true. Like this guy a lot. But not at right back. Let's hope it becomes official.

I promise you! Not sure when it will be announced but the man said it himself!

Dec 7, 2006
Excellent news - I just hope Reid plays him in his proper position and NOT in defence. ;) Now then, we really, really MUST get Joe Holt on board aswell. :scarf:

M

MylesPAFC

Good news, as Carl said we just need some strikers on board now.

Any one have any updates on the striker from the premiership club?

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
FordGreen":13r70kex said:
Excellent news - I just hope Reid plays him in his proper position and NOT in defence. ;) Now then, we really, really MUST get Joe Holt on board aswell. :scarf:

Someone asked Andres about that and he said something about he had to play right-back because Durrell was injured and Joe is left mid. I don't know whether that means Joe Holt could be preferred over Andres but it was only pre-season so I think Reidy was right to give him a go in defence, and no doubt he's learned he's not very good. Then, Reidy can choose for good if he wants to sign Holt, and if so, who he prefers.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Have only seen Gurrieri play against QPR , but if he can perform like that against league 2 full-backs , then with Daley and Berry on the right and Hourihane in the middle we should be able to create plenty of chances from both wings and through the centre this season .Very good news if he has signed .

Nov 22, 2006
fantastic news if true and if the boro boy has signed as well then this squad of misfits is looking quite good for a league 2 season as has been said could do with a couple more strikers top 10 finish maybe ? :cool: