Carey | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey

Apr 3, 2006
Botley, Soton.
For my sins I live in the Southampton area.

Heard a rumour this afternoon that Saints will probably make a bid for Carey I assume in the new year. If this true and the amount they will probably offer is correct I can see no way that Argyle will be able to turn the offer down. Of course this could be be total rubbish as my source was also certain that Lambert would sign for us two or three months ago.

If we do loose Carey will Adams be able to sign up a suitable cheap replacement I wonder?

Still it can't get any worse can it?

:facepalm:

Onwards and upwards I hope!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Two thoughts.

First, Carey is inconsistent in third tier as well we know. Can't see a Premier League side taking such a gamble on him making step up.

Secondly, if a significant bid for Carey or anybody else comes in January we will surely accept to finance a squad rebuild.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Comical in only the club interested category.

Completely unrealistic for a premiership team to go for him but not for a championship side.

Plus a possible release clause in his contract would also make it more realistic

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Why did we do away with the Jokes Board?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
We will accept £2m of their money any January,but I think they had better leave it with Trigger as their best mature player acquisition from Argyle

Aug 5, 2016
The only players Southampton want from Devon are all the talented teenagers before they get to Argyle or Exeter.