Feb 24, 2007

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
18 year old with 1 appearance so far in 2 years and no goals.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The Doctor":1tz5g4e6 said:
Taking Freddie Hinds on loan would be a bit of a statement of non-belief in Alex Fletcher...

This is what boils my pee about some of our past managers and Adams, they would rather ship our youngsters out on loan to gain experience then bring in other teams youngsters on loan for them to get experience and cover where we're lacking within the team.

Jul 12, 2016
Agreed. I sometimes wonder why we bother to develop players if Managers don't think they are good enough. Waste of time and money.

Jul 29, 2012
Different sort of striker to Fletcher . He's described as a Nicky Maynard type of striker whereas to me Fletcher is " fox in the box" . Hinds scored the 4th goal against us the cup game . BCity signed him from Luton last January as " one for the future" and gave him a 2 and a half year deal with option for a third . This may " have legs" as we have a good record with bcity loanees - bobby Reid , joe Bryant, garita - injured again.

Nov 22, 2006
I'd be surprised if we were about to sign Ciftci and Hinds can't see us signing two strikers, more likely to be a striker and another position

P

PAFC Galactico

Green Giant":2qf471t2 said:
I'd be surprised if we were about to sign Ciftci and Hinds can't see us signing two strikers, more likely to be a striker and another position
Why not? We currently only have Blissett? Fletcher will go out on loan, Taylor will be out for 3 months.

Nov 22, 2006
Greenarmy99":2798pi8o said:
Green Giant":2798pi8o said:
Why not? We currently only have Blissett? Fletcher will go out on loan, Taylor will be out for 3 months.

Jervis can and will be used up front in between now and when Taylor is back, Adams very rarely plays 2 up top thus we would have 4 (or 5) players vying for one position and I don't see the point in signing a youngster from another club when we clearly have a talented one of our own

Jul 29, 2012
We were looking for a striker before Ryan Taylor was injured so signing two now wouldn't be inconsistent with that .it'll be pushing on for Christmas before Taylor is available so signing someone on a loan until the New Year makes sense .Whether or not Hinds is the right sort of forward is down to DA.