Jack Whatmough | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jack Whatmough

Oct 31, 2015
Huh the Pompey Central defender. ????

Is this possibly adding fuel to the sonny rumours?

Apr 30, 2017
Probably the oddest rumour this summer so far. Right sided so I doubt this rumour has little if any context unless Songo'o is going to be a midfielder and another defender as cover is needed. I personally think it is utter rubbish.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If this happens it makes the Bradley move to Leeds rumour more believable as

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Pilgrim28":y5h1qg7f said:
Probably the oddest rumour this summer so far. Right sided so I doubt this rumour has little if any context unless Songo'o is going to be a midfielder and another defender as cover is needed. I personally think it is utter rubbish.

Right footed , although Football Manager has him down to prefer the left side .

Nov 22, 2006
Obviously a rumour started because of the Bradley rumour, and if Sonny is to stay which I think he will, what would be the point in signing another Centre back unless Adams has decided Songo'o is a midfielder rather than a defender

Green Giant":31fzqbs0 said:
Obviously a rumour started because of the Bradley rumour, and if Sonny is to stay which I think he will, what would be the point in signing another Centre back unless Adams has decided Songo'o is a midfielder rather than a defender

Wilson Whitefield....perhaps made up name states it's a loan signing

Agreed unlikely and not required

Apr 30, 2017
Richard Allan":2ylkcxpq said:
Green Giant":2ylkcxpq said:

Wilson Whitefield....perhaps made up name states it's a loan signing

Agreed unlikely and not required
Seen the page and most on that site are rubbish. Prime examples Garner to Preston the day after he was announced to be signing for Ipswich!.