Chris Hussey | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chris Hussey

Apr 30, 2017
An interesting link. HITC is notourious for utter clobber, but if it is true I don't understand such link. We have 2 Left Backs in Gary Sawyer and Aaron Tayor-Sinclair, so it surely cannot be correct. If correct, I would be happy because he is a player I rate but is highly unlikely to be true.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Threlkeld can also play at left-back so we are well covered in that area.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
PL2 3DQ":1l6bwlzy said:
Play in the very loosest sense of the word.. He needs to sort out his upfield balls if he is too be LB at a good level.

G

greengiant1886

SurreyGreen":3k06s8om said:
PL2 3DQ":3k06s8om said:
Play in the very loosest sense of the word.. He needs to sort out his upfield balls if he is too be LB at a good level.
As far as a third position goes, he is pretty good at it.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
Like you guys say, can't see this one happening when we already have two left-backs on the books full time... three if you count young Callum Rose.

Even if DA was considering him as a left-sided centre back... Gaz can play there, Sonny is taylor made for that role, while Songo'o and Sokolik also provide decent cover in the central defensive areas. If anything, I'd be looking for a RB and release Oscar into midfield.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
MajorGreen":1kddhmh8 said:
Like you guys say, can't see this one happening when we already have two left-backs on the books full time... three if you count young Callum Rose.

Even if DA was considering him as a left-sided centre back... Gaz can play there, Sonny is taylor made for that role, while Songo'o and Sokolik also provide decent cover in the central defensive areas. If anything, I'd be looking for a RB and release Oscar into midfield.

Obviously you weren't st Crawley last season Oscar is no longer a midfielder much better options there