Alex Fletcher | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Alex Fletcher

Apr 30, 2017
Interest from Salford City. Salford and others have enquired about taking Alex on loan in January. Salford had a scout at yesterday's game vs Rotherham.

Aug 5, 2016
Could be a terrific move for him if true. They are top, and he'd get chances at a decent standard.

As for Salford having a scout, in the documentary I saw they were an almost entirely volunteer run club!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Knibbsworth":14yj4777 said:
Could be a terrific move for him if true. They are top, and he'd get chances at a decent standard.

As for Salford having a scout, in the documentary I saw they were an almost entirely volunteer run club!

He is a volunteer, tbf he is a sixer and he did pass his Assessment of Players badge. :thumbs:

Apr 30, 2017
A mate of mine just listened back to yesterday's first half, and said that Drew Savage (?) said that there was indeed a Salford Scout there.

Jul 28, 2017
I am disappointed he has not featured much in the first team in recent weeks. He seems to have dropped down the pecking order now the injuries and suspensions from earlier in the season have cleared up.

He has an eye for goal and is a talent, albeit maybe a bit lightweight. I thought DA might give him more of an opportunity but looks like he will go out on loan.
I really hope he stays at Argyle next season and has a good future with the club but whether that will happen with the current manager in charge I am not so sure.