Joleon Lescott and Sylvain Ebanks-Blake looking for a club | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joleon Lescott and Sylvain Ebanks-Blake looking for a club

Larry David

āœ… Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
He was indeed excellent for us and for a number of clubs unfortunately latterly he has been poor. Someone posted an article by a journalist on here about his time at Rotherham, it was a fairly brutal assessment as I recall!

Apr 30, 2011
Emeraldinho":3qe37yfu said:
Penmaster":3qe37yfu said:
skynet":3qe37yfu said:
Is Dexter Blackstock still looking for a club?

That is interesting! Not sure if you are toying with us a bit given your reliable reputation but either way I love a slightly credible rumour. Blackstock is only 31 and if fit would suit DA's one up top system.
Dear God, NO!! He was awful last time round and I doubt he's improved with age. :thumbdown:

I thought he was quite tidy when here 10 years ago. Under the current circumstances with the transfer window closed and our strikers oit of form and injured, I think Blackstock would be one of the best signings we could hope for.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Awful? He was excellent when he came here.

The reason some argyle fans don't like him, is that he referred to Southampton (I think) as a bigger club. Which they are.

Aug 5, 2016
IJN":1tbea5wg said:
Eh? What a player he was for us.

I can remember the whole ground singing his name in one game.

Yes we had a song for him that went to the tune of Inspector Gadget. He scored two away at Forest to give us the 3-1 win, good times.

Jul 6, 2009
davie nine":37l36055 said:
He probably means a golf club. He hasnā€™t had a credible rumour for quite a while. Must be at least 12 months.

Off topic I know but the fall out between Threlkeld and Adams does not qualify then. Thank you for letting me know.

Aug 13, 2011
We need someone like Ian Baird was way back in the 90s under Warnock. Excellent. Free agents are going to be out there. If we had an experienced striker such as Baird, and an experienced midfielder like Steve McCall, we'd be set more likely to avoid the drop. Got to keep looking and be prepared. to up the wage bill slightly in the short term for the sake of the long term financial gain. Salvation in League 1 will be of paramount importance to the club's financial stability.

Aug 13, 2011
I wonder if we could get Giggs seeing he's finished with United. He could make the adjustment and still be useful.

Oct 31, 2015
gariboldi":11vbaw18 said:
We need someone like Ian Baird was way back in the 90s under Warnock. Excellent. Free agents are going to be out there. If we had an experienced striker such as Baird, and an experienced midfielder like Steve McCall, we'd be set more likely to avoid the drop. Got to keep looking and be prepared. to up the wage bill slightly in the short term for the sake of the long term financial gain. Salvation in League 1 will be of paramount importance to the club's financial stability.

Oh for players of that quality again.

Cant see it happening any time soon but we can dream :)

Aug 5, 2016
skynet":1q886dr6 said:
davie nine":1q886dr6 said:
He probably means a golf club. He hasnā€™t had a credible rumour for quite a while. Must be at least 12 months.

Off topic I know but the fall out between Threlkeld and Adams does not qualify then. Thank you for letting me know.

Are they best friends again yet or are they still refusing to make each other a cup of tea?

Jul 6, 2009
Knibbsworth":3p77nlk2 said:
skynet":3p77nlk2 said:
davie nine":3p77nlk2 said:

Are they best friends again yet or are they still refusing to make each other a cup of tea?

:banghead: