Ciftci left the club? (No he hasn't) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ciftci left the club? (No he hasn't)

May 8, 2011
r4h4al":vvvtjp9q said:
cheshiregreen":vvvtjp9q said:
Loan players who disappoint often return to parent clubs with "injuries".

That's what I was thinking...

I was at the game on Tuesday, he got injured just before half time and got substituted at half time.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Good, intelligent player who unfortunately hadn't played regular football for quite a while before arriving. If we were mid table I get the feeling he'd be given more of a chance, but because of the situation we're in people are, perhaps understandably, desperate for quick fixes and are fast to judge. I hope he stays & finds form, watch match day moments from the Exeter game, thumping the badge & clapping the fans when he scored the penalty, didn't look like someone who doesn't wanna be here.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He was at the game on Saturday, sitting next to Luke, Oscar and Ryan Taylor.

From what I saw at Coach Road the other day, he's very much a well liked member of the squad.

Mar 29, 2017
gariboldi":2108yr3x said:
No he's not gone. Can't judge him, could be a class act if playing off another striker. Has skill and awareness. Looks like he has a free kick on him too. He's only played as a lone striker so far, clearly doesn't suit him. I'd keep him and play him in a 4-4-2. Glad he's not gone.

This.

Our only player that actually works in this role is long term injured.

Please recognise this DA, its just not working at the moment.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
DA needs to wake up to the fact he isn't playing to the teams strengths. Another manager COULD get significantly better results, the clock is ticking on Derek's tenure.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Out with a ankle injury

Aug 13, 2011
Yes a potentially class player Ciftci, we can't judge him thus far, played as a lone striker doesn't suit him. In time he may come good for us, very good indeed, ideally playing off another striker. .